This Betika review guide explains the Betika withdrawal methods.
Betika Withdrawal Methods in Ghana
Betika Ghana provides a wide variety of withdrawal methods for its customers, including the go-to mobile payment methods.
Mobile money payment is a popular mode of funding betting accounts in Ghana and many African countries. Hence, Betika provides a wide range of convenient mobile payment methods for its Ghanaian players.
Betika Ghana users can withdraw funds from their Betika accounts using these three mobile money payment methods; MTN Momo, Airtel Tigo, and Vodafone.
In addition, Ghanaian players can swiftly and efficiently withdraw money from the platform using a variety of options the bookmaker offers. On Betika, withdrawals are processed immediately.
The minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts might vary. However, the betting platform places the minimum withdrawal amount at GHS 1.00 and the maximum instant withdrawable amount at GHS 2,000.
Furthermore, depending on your payment method, the service provider might charge a small fee for withdrawals.
When making withdrawals from your Betika account using mobile money, it is recommended to use the same mobile number that you used to sign up.
Also, the sportsbook recommends using the same method you used for Betika deposits to process your withdrawals.
How to Withdraw Money from Betika in Ghana?
You can withdraw funds from your Betika account using a variety of mobile payment methods. Here are the withdrawal methods available on Betika Ghana and how to use them.
How to Withdraw from Betika via MTN Momo?
If you want to withdraw your winnings like Betika welcome bonus from Betika using MTN Momo, here are the steps to follow.
- Login to your Betika Ghana account.
- Next, go to “My Profile” and click “Withdrawal”, which will direct you to the withdrawal page.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw and select “MTN” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose your MTN phone number if you have added it, or choose the new phone number option to add a new MTN phone number.
- Finally, click “Withdraw” to finalize the transaction. The money will reflect in your account within a few minutes.
How to Withdraw from Betika via Airtel Tigo?
If you use Airtel Tigo, you can withdraw your funds from Betika with the steps below.
- Sign in to your account with Betika.
- Click on the “My Profile” icon at the top of your screen.
- Next, select “Withdrawal”, which will direct you to the page assigned for withdrawals.
- Next, enter the amount you want to withdraw and select “Airtel Tigo” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter your airtel number if you have added it, or choose the new phone number option to add a new airtel phone number.
- Finally, click the “Withdraw” icon to finalize the transaction. After the platform approves your withdrawal, the money will be reflected in your Airtel Tigo account.
How to Withdraw from Betika via Vodafone Cash?
You can also withdraw from Betika using Vodafone Cash. Here are the steps to follow;
- Log in to your Betika Ghana account.
- Next, click on the “My Profile” icon at the top of the homepage.
- Next, click “Withdrawal”.
- Next, enter the amount you want to withdraw and select “Vodafone Cash” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter your Vodafone number.
- Finally, click “Withdraw” to finalize the transaction.
Please note that Betika reserves the right to withhold withdrawals if it suspects it to be connected to irregular activities.
Betika Withdrawal Methods FAQs
Now that you’ve read how to withdraw from Betika, you can withdraw from the sportsbook without any challenge. You might also find these frequently asked questions about Betika useful.
You can withdraw money from Betika via SMS, as you don’t need an internet connection to use this method. However, you need to send an SMS with the combination WITHDRAW#AMOUNT, where “Amount” is the amount of money you want to withdraw.
Withdrawals on Betika are free of charge. However, the mobile money service provider might charge a small fee for withdrawals.
It is easy to withdraw on Betika. However, you might find it challenging to withdraw at times due to site maintenance, mobile money service provider issues, weak internet connection, etc. Try to find out what the problem is and then solve it accordingly.