New customers often overlook the Betway withdrawal process; however, it’s one of the most important factors of betting online.
In addition to applying the Betway sign up code bonus, there’s nothing more satisfying than hitting “Withdraw” and taking your winnings. This guide explains all you need to know about withdrawals from Betway Ghana.
How to Withdraw Betway Bonus?
To clarify, the Betway withdrawal procedure does not apply directly to bonus funds; rather, it’s the winnings obtained from them.
Still, whether you want to cash out a bonus or you’ve had a few regular winners, the method of making a withdrawal is the same.
How to withdraw Betway bonus in Ghana?
- Log into Your Account
To initiate a Betway withdrawal, you must log into your account. In some countries, it’s possible to withdraw offline via SMS, but you cannot do that in Ghana.
- Choose your Withdrawal Method
Open the menu and click on “Withdraw Funds.” Then, choose the method you want to use. Please note that some restrictions may apply. See further down this page.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions
You can make a Betway withdrawal in Ghana via:
Mobile Money (MTN, Airtel, Vodafone)
While there are minor differences in completing your transaction, Betway provides step-by-step on-screen instructions, so you cannot go wrong. Furthermore, we’ve explained each option in detail below.
Once you have entered the amount you want to withdraw, you confirm the transaction by clicking “Withdraw Now,” and your request will be processed with your winnings dispatched shortly.
Betway Withdrawal Methods
Let’s go through the steps for making a withdrawal with each payment method.
- Log into your account and select “My Account” from the menu, followed by “Withdraw Funds.”
- Choose “Mobile Money” and select your preferred service provider.
- Enter your mobile number and the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Lastly, click “Withdraw Now” to submit the withdrawal request.
EFT stands for Electronic Funds Transfer. You can only make an EFT withdrawal from Betway Ghana if you used this method for your deposit. The EFT payment interface is blocked otherwise. Assuming you deposited EFT, here’s how to withdraw.
- Log in to your account and go to the “Withdraw Funds” page.
- Select “EFT” and fill in the form with your bank account details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and then click “Withdraw Now.”
Log into your account and open the “Withdraw Funds” page to start the procedure for G-Money withdrawals.
- Select G-Money from the withdrawal options.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Then, click “Withdraw Now.”
- Confirm the withdrawal request.
- You will then receive an SMS confirming this withdrawal.
How Long Does a Betway Withdrawal Take?
The information is passed along to the operator’s team when you make a withdrawal request. All requests are audited and checked, which Betway states can take two business days.
Once the funds are released, the Betway withdrawal time may vary depending on your payment option. Typically, mobile money and G-Money payments are instant. However, EFT can take a little longer.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal at Betway in Ghana?
No exact amount is provided as to the Betway minimum withdrawal amount. In the Terms and Conditions, it mentions that the minimum deposit amount is GHS 1.00. Therefore, we anticipate it to be more than this.
Additionally, you may find that the Betway minimum withdrawal is different for each payment service. We recommend contacting Betway’s 24/7 customer support for more information.
What is the Maximum Withdrawal at Betway in Ghana?
Similar to the Betway withdrawal time, the maximum limits can vary. While no precise figures are mentioned on the site, we do know that the most a player can win from a single bet is GHS 500,000, and from a multi-bet, it’s GHS 1,000,000.
Of course, this does not mean that these are the withdrawal limits, but it provides some indication of what they may be.
Betway Withdrawal Rules
As with all licenced and regulated betting sites, there are a few withdrawal rules, such as:
- Players can only withdraw via EFT if this was used to make the initial deposit.
- All withdrawals – for all payment methods – are audited before being processed.
- Withdrawals may require multiple transactions if the payment service imposes limitations.
- Charges may be incurred on some withdrawals.
Betway Withdrawal Problems
Although the Betway withdrawal process is simple, you may run into an issue from time to time. However, these are often easily resolved.
- If you withdraw via EFT, the bank account holder’s name must match the name provided when you registered your Betway account. Betway will immediately suspend your account if they are not the same. You must contact customer service to then resolve the issue.
- Players who have won more than 5x their lifetime deposits can have their withdrawals limited. This may lead to a withdrawal request not being paid in full. Once again, contacting customer service will determine restrictions.
- Withdrawals can only be made after an account and the account holder’s identity have been verified. You can email your KYC verification documents to Betway to ensure your withdrawals don’t get held up.
Betway Withdrawal Ghana FAQs
Take a look through our Betway Ghana withdrawal FAQs for more information.
Yes. Betway provides step-by-step guides for each withdrawal method. Furthermore, its Terms and Conditions clearly state that withdrawal processing can take up to 48 hours, so customers know when to expect their winnings.
It is very straightforward to withdraw your winnings from Betway Ghana. All you need to do is log into your account, select “Withdraw Funds” from the menu and choose a payment service. From there, follow the instructions to withdraw your cash.
There are no restrictions on how many withdrawal requests you can make, but charges may apply for certain methods and transactions.
All Betway Ghana withdrawal requests take up to 48 hours to be processed. Therefore, it is possible to cancel the withdrawal during this window. You can either cancel from the pending withdrawals page or contact customer service for assistance.